UVU Executive Education Presents:
The Administrative Professionals Conference
Finding Beauty in the Chaos
UVU Executive Education presents their third annual Administrative Professional Conference, Finding Beauty in the Chaos. Ideal for admins, office managers, receptionists, executive assistants, or any professional responsible for helping operations run smoothly. Learn key insights and strategies for managing a dynamic workplace, communicating effectively, organizing events/meetings, and improving workplace productivity. With an exciting line-up of experienced speakers and presentations, this conference will help you find beauty in the often chaotic work of an admin. Register today to develop your professional skills and network with peers.
We’ve made some changes to protect our participant’s health and to make the conference more accessible to all who would like to attend.
- You can now attend the conference in-person or virtually.
- An access link will be sent to all registered virtual attendees.
- In order to keep the on-site gathering small, only 50 in-person tickets will be available. (We recommend reserving yours now if you want one!)
- Masks will be required for in-person attendees.
- Hand sanitation stations will be placed throughout the conference.
- Registration cost has been decreased!
- Instead of small breakout sessions, each presenter will give their address in the larger conference room (Ted-Talk style) to allow for social distancing measures.
The leadership and staff of Executive Education value the safety and well-being of all who attend, facilitate, and/or participate in our programs and events. We are adhering to all UVU main campus health and safety initiatives.