April 11 through April 14, 2019
- An international workshop with top agents, editors, and authors in science fiction, fantasy serving as leaders and mentors. The Futurescapes in the Aspens workshop offers writers the chance to work with top authors, editors, and agents in speculative fictions (science fictions, horror, fantasy, paranormal, graphic novels, etc.). Each participant will be paired with three faculty mentors (usually an author, editor, and agents).
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION (Oct. 8-Nov. 24)
- Shared Room (dorm style with one or more other participants) - $625
- Private Room - $795
- Local (No Room Provided) - $545
REGULAR RATE (Nov. 25 - Mar 9)
- Shared Room - $785
- Private Room - $995
- Local (No Room Provided) - $645
Price includes tuition (to both the conference and workshop), two-night room stay (if applicable ) at the Chateaux Deer Valley, and all meals except dinner on Friday. If you are bringing a spouse, partner, or friend, they can participate in meals and programs for a registration of $195.
The full manuscript workshop begins Monday at 1 PM and ends Thursday at 10 AM. Room and board is provided through Thursday night.
- Tabletop Gaming with Dan Wells (Th/F/Sa Night) - $50
- Early (April 11) Mini-Workshops with Individual Faculty - $89
- April 12 (Morning) Mini-Workshops with Individual Faculty - $89
- Bonus Space Exploration Conference (April 10-11) - $40
- Week-Long Full Manuscript w/ Mary Robinette Kowal & Ali Fisher of Tor (only 6 available) - $1495
- All-Inclusive Pass (only 3 available)
- 25% Discounts for Futurescapes Workshop Alumni
- 20% Discount for Current University Students
- 10% Discount if you have attended a writing workshop in the past 12 months.
*Receipt or other evidence required in most Discounts cases. Discount applies to applicable registration rate ONLY, discount will not be applied to workshop add-ons.